The safety of our patients and our practitioners is of the upmost importance.
Clinic & Safety Protocols
The safety of our patients and our practitioners is of the upmost importance. We appreciate your cooperation in adhering to the following safety protocols:
1) If you are experiencing the following symptoms of COVID-19 please contact your primary care provider - we cannot see you in the clinic.
Respiratory issues - shortness of breath, cough, difficulty breathing
Unusual or new muscle pain
Unusual or new headache
New loss of smell or taste
2) If you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 we cannot see you for 14 days after that contact took place unless you have tested negative for the virus.
What to expect upon your arrival at the clinic:
1) The use of a face mask is optional.
2) Please sanitize your hands at the front desk upon entering the clinic.
3) We are practicing social distancing and are staggering our appointments. Please do not bring other people to your appointment or come in groups larger than two.
4) All of our linens are single use.
5) We are practicing contact-less payment. If your credit card is not already stored in your profile, you can scan it in upon checkout.
6) For new patients - please complete your new patient intake and health history paperwork online prior to your appointment.
7) All of our treatment surfaces are disinfected after each use.
8) We have in place twice daily disinfectant protocols and weekly deep cleaning for our clinic and office space.